Start your outdoor adventure today
We are an outdoor club based in central Alberta uniting people in the interest of outdoor pursuits
Multi-day hiking trips into the back country. Carry your tent, sleeping bag, and everything else you'll need in your backpack
day hiking trips
Hiking for all levels leaving Red Deer in the morning, hike for the day and return home that evening. Easy/beginner through to advanced trips or scrambles
Upcoming Hikes / Events
- August 12 – Hike South Molar Pass
- August 30 – Bike Ride Red Deer to Lacombe
- August 19 – Hike Galatea
- August 30 – Wednesday Evening – Bike Ride Red Deer to Lacombe
- September 4-10 – Hike, Bike & Kayak in Jasper
- October 13-15 – Fall Wind-up. Hike and perhaps bike. – Shunda Creek Hostel Friday & Saturday Night.
Explore Our Province
Become a Member!!
HIKE, BIKE, SKI, and more! Learn new things! Meet new people! Find your happy place!
Outdoor club based in Red Deer Alberta.
What You Get
Membership gets you access to planned hikes and activities